Friday, December 26, 2014

I'm back . . . or really, never left

As you may know, or have perhaps forgotten, Milan to Mumbai hasn't posted for a couple of years.    I've decided to revive it with the following changes:

1.   There's a slightly different URL <lawprofmike.blogspot.com>   Google, which runs everything, wouldn't let me used the old one and I couldn't find the right password to revive it.   What was that story about Halston losing the right to use is own name?

2.   I'm probably going to write less about politics.   I'm not running for office anymore, and besides, it just got people angry.   I'm too old for that now.

3.   On the positive side, I'm hoping to talk more about things that are really important: art, music, literature, coffee, and so forth.   In a word, culture, however that might be defined.   This may not get me more readers, but it will probably be more enjoyable.

Happy Holidays . . . and Welcome Back!

2 comments:

  1. Since you plan to discuss music, here's a link to a new song that I like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAn3JdtSrnY . Sounds a bit like the Byrds backing Blondie (but with a loser persona rather than a cool one).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dan. I'm reading the Shelton biography of Dylan and it's very, very interesting. You know that he (Dylan) was given an award in December 1963 and, in his acceptance, said "You know, I sort of can get where Oswald was coming from." And I thought I was tactless!

      Delete