Sunday, January 18, 2015

Waiting for The Game to start . . .

A perfect? Sunday: working on my novel, working on my mother's taxes, and getting ready to watch the NFC Championship Game.    Don't know what will happen, but let me say in advance: I LOVE RICHARD SHERMAN.  Imagine trying to stay with someone who has 9.5 speed and knows exactly where he's going, and you don't.    Imagine also trying to time your leap when you don't know when or even if the ball is coming.    And imagine doing that, not one time, but every play for 60 minutes, with almost flawless results.   If I could do that, I would mouth off to the media now and then, too.   Come to think of it, I CAN'T do that, and I mouth off anyway.    So which of us is a better person?     Don't even think about answering.    See you after the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment